Human Resources Coordinator Assistant
Γιατροί Χωρίς Σύνορα (Médecins Sans Frontières)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is recruiting a Human Resources Coordinator Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical and humanitarian action-driven organization that offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The MSF movement is built around 5 operational centers (OC) supported by 23 sections and offices worldwide. MSF in Greece provides humanitarian and medical assistance to the refugee and migrant populations fleeing conflict in their home countries.
- Implement general administrative procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local labour and fiscal regulations, under the HR Coordinator’s (HRCo’) supervision.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary.
- Execute employee contract related activities (file opening and formal documentation archiving, personal data updating, amendments, annual leaves, termination dates supervision etc.) in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Present and explain contract terms and the content of internal regulation (rights and obligations) to newly recruited personnel in order to ensure legal compliance and local integration.
- Inform all the new staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations and/or living conditions in order to facilitate staff integration and their security.
- Ensure an efficient filing system (physical and electronic files) of all administrative files at Mission level.
- Support the Personnel Administration manager /HRCo in the salaries preparation in Coordination.
- Organize travel and files of all Staff arriving/departing the Mission, for trainings etc. Including International Staff documentation (visas, MSF cards, Mission Orders, etc.), booking plane tickets, keeping / renewing passports and organizing briefings / induction.
- Manage and collect data, under the supervision of the HR Coordinator, for the opening of new position for expatriate staff according to the policies and procedures of MSF.
- Ensure that all the staff have valid work, stay, travel permits.
- Manage and Follow-up the Lease Agreements of the organization making sure the process meets the legal requirements.
- Carry out administrative tasks according to the instructions of the HR Coordinator.
- Follow up all administrative tasks regarding national and international staff and update the HRM systems/software.
- Education: Desirable Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other related studies.
- Experience: Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs. Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs.
- Languages: Greek & English essential.
- Knowledge: Computer literacy essential.
- Results, Teamwork, Commitment, Flexibility, Stress management.
- Full time position.
- Annual gross salary : According to MSF Salary Policy.
- Private insurance.
- Duration: 3 month (possibility of extension).
- Location: Athens.
- All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please send your CV and a motivation letter in English quoting reference code "HRCo Assistant" in the subject line of the e-mail at: MSFOCB-Athens-Recruitment@brussels.msf.org
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter