HR Financial Controller
L'Oréal is recruiting an HR Financial Controller, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
- L'Oréal Hellas is looking to hire a successful HR Financial Controller in order to join our team. As an HR Controller, you will have the opportunity to perform a very interesting and versatile Finance role within the HR department, combining:
- Ownership of Payroll Analysis.
- Contribution in Headcount reporting & Benefits continuous optimization.
- Key Projects accountability assigned from Day 1.
- And endless career opportunities either in Finance or in HR @L’Oréal.
- You will be reporting to the Compensation & Benefits Manager; you will be acting as a business partner; you will have the opportunity to liaise with different stakeholders as well as influence and truly impact our business!
- Calculates and interprets payroll cost versus trend and budget.
- Undertakes all cost analysis, under different scenarios and proposes actions to maintain budgetary objectives.
- Aniticipates and identifies risks and opportunities in his/her areas of responsibility.
- Produces monthly reports; analysis & justification of variances.
- Drives the monthly follow-up of all HR related provisions.
- Contributes to the headcount report submission as well to the relevant notes prepared for the Group, respecting all L'Oréal principles.
- Owns the operational budget of HR department securing optimizations and evaluates performance.
- HR KPIs production and follow-up.
- Feeds on an annual basis the HR Country Reporting submitted to the Group.
- Maximizes systems usage and efficiency as well as leverages knowledge and intuition around systems.
- 2-3 years of experience in the fields of Finance, or Business Analysis or Compensation & Benefits - preferably in FMCG industry, in a multinational environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance required.
- Enhanced systems literacy (SAP), ease to further navigate and become an expert of other HR/Finance systems.
- Advanced Excel a must.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Comfortable to cooperate with and influence various stakeholders.
- Results orientation and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ambition to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and matrix work environment.
- Knowledge of payroll process would be an asset but it is not an obstacle to succeed in this role.
- Full time.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.