Upstream is recruiting an HR Coordinator, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Upstream is a leading mobile technology company providing 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services. Our Zero-D service provides free access to the internet essentials to 250 million users. Our security platform, Secure-D, in 2018 processed over 1.8 billion mobile transactions and blocked over 63,000 malicious apps in 16 countries. We work with over 60 mobile operators, across more than 45 high growth markets.
- As an HR Coordinator you will be supporting the Human Resources function as needed. You will be responsible for the administration related activities for the various HR Information systems, the talent management system, HR related documentation, the hiring process, etc. The ideal candidate will assist in a wide variety of HR activities, while maintaining confidentiality at all times and with a high level of professionalism.
- Organise and maintain the HRIS to ensure an easily retrievable system for all employee records.
- Support HR team members in presentations, meetings and other arrangements as well as assist them with ad hoc requests.
- Help coordinate and track the employee benefits records and administer their allocation on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and update potentially sensitive information, ensuring compliance and confidentiality, in sync with relevant colleagues from HR and/or Legal.
- Act as a complementary point of contact for employees needing to escalate/resolve HR issues.
- Contact HR Department providers, as required, as well as assist in administering HR related Purchase Orders, for invoicing/ payments.
- Assist in organizing HR and office activities for employees.
- Support office management in ad hoc tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR/Business or related field. Postgraduate degree will be considered as an asset.
- 1-2 years of experience within an HR department would be a plus.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Strong written and communication skills, in both Greek and English; ability to communicate with all levels of employees, candidates and third party vendors.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Reliable and dedicated professional with clear thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in challenging situations.
- Able to multitask and thrive in a dynamic environment as well as balance and prioritise activities to ensure critical items are addressed.
- Strong work ethics.
- 6 months contract.
- We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.