HR Associates Relations Supervisor
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting an HR Associates Relations Supervisor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 296 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 136 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Provides support and guidance to Store Managers, Supervisors and employees regarding HR-related and employees’ issues.
- Participates in Hiring Process for stores (Recruitment, evaluation and selection of suitable candidates).
- Manages the overall HR processes of new hires, internal transfers and resignations.
- Ensures the implementation of health and safety rules at the workplace.
- Assists with various HR projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Psychology or related studies, Master’s degree will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in employee relations and/or Recruiting in a large organization, preferably in retail sector.
- Good Knowledge of employment legislation will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Very good use of Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Advanced Communication and Influencing skills.
- Results orientation and motivation for continuous improvement.
- Teamwork, cooperation and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced planning and organization skills.
- Flexibility and adaptation.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.