PeopleCert is recruiting an HR Administrator, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The HR Administrator supports the day-to-day management of HR operations, including payroll, policies’ administration, procedures and Compensation & Benefits programs of the Organization. The role requires someone who enjoys planning and developing systems, has attention to detail and is extremely meticulous and organized.
- Collects necessary data and supports monthly payroll.
- Handles employees’ inquiries from a global perspective.
- Manages the hiring process cycle, along with employee renewals and terminations.
- Is responsible for maintaining and updating HRIS records and producing management reports.
- Monitors and administers the Compensation & Benefits system (corporate health insurance program, meal vouchers, corporate mobile phones).
- Manages the communication with local authorities (ERGANI, SEPE).
- Supports the HR team in various projects.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in an in-house HR department, focusing in labor law and employment policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Psychology or other related field.
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or MBA will be considered as an asset.
- Outstanding communication in English (business language) is a requirement.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and computer literacy including knowledge of HR Systems.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις