Head of Marketing
Welcome is recruiting a Head of Marketing, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- The Marketing Team of Welcome is working both on B2C for acquiring travelers and B2B for strategic partners through all digital channels.
Having already 10 people focusing on a number of areas including SEM, Display/Remarketing, SEO, Affiliates, Lead Gen, Social/ PR, and Brand we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Head of Marketing.
The person needs to be a mix of a Growth/ Performance and Brand driven individual, who can understand the value of both sides in long term company success.
- Have ownership of the total marketing budget.
- Be in charge of all ongoing initiatives.
- Be able to lead the team forward by creating the right strategy and execution plan.
- Be a strategic thinker who is also excited to overview day-to-day tactical execution.
- Build and lead growth & marketing team: recruitment, management, organizational structure and more.
- Have 5+ years of experience in managing a marketing team and 2+ experience in a performance/ growth marketing related role.
- Be able to drive strategy, budget and execution of new customer acquisition and branding initiatives for Welcome through all forms of media including, but not limited to: SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Re-targeting, Social Advertising, Video advertising, Print, PR etc.
- Love data. Understand the importance of quantitative analysis and analytics using both to take informed decisions. Very good grasp of reporting and analysis tools (powerbi, google data studio) would be a plus.
- Always Be Testing. You love and have broad experience with experimentation, and iteration to design, analyze and interpret marketing results.
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Finance teams to forecast business growth, and set a strategic approach for driving the highest LTV marketing investments.
- Having experience working in travel industry is a strong advantage.
- MS/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedule.
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic and hardworking people.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.