Guest Service Officer
Randstad is recruiting a Guest Service Officer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Do you consider yourself as an excellent communicator and a customer-oriented professional in order to be the next Guest Service Officer for one of the largest multinational groups?
If you love to deal face-to-face with customers, you are able to provide high-quality services and build rapport with clients, this is your chance to work as a Guest Service Officer.
- Welcome guests in a professional and friendly way.
- Communicate face to face or by email/phone with clients in order to provide top-quality service.
- Handle client inquiries.
- Promote company's services and special offers.
- Resolve complaints effectively or escalating them to the Supervisor.
- Offer information proactively to improve the ultimate value for the guests' customer experience.
- Collaborate with marketing department for a variety of projects.
- Ensure the guest service area is always clean & well-organized.
- Adhere to company's guest service policies and procedures.
- Excellent command of english.
- Previous experience in relative roles is highly desirable.
- Professional and flexible personality.
- Strong PC skills.
- Customer orientation and attention to detail.
- Strong communicaton skills, verbal & written.
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational and sales skills.
- Opportunity to learn on the job and progress your career.
- Gaining working experience in a well-known multinational company.
- Competitive remuneration package for part time employee including many benefits.
- Medical insurance according to its policies.
- Does the role of Guest Service Officer sounds like you or someone you know? We want to hear from you today! Apply online now!
- Have some questions first? Call our office at +30 216 6001333 and ask for Apostolos Koukoulidis. Otherwise, feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.