PeopleCert is recruiting a Graphic Designer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, a global leader in certification industry with more than 130 new hires within 2017, is looking for a Graphic Designer. This role will deliver high-quality graphic design solutions that support all business needs, backed up by design rationale and implemented with a flair for contemporary design practices.
- Liaises with Marketing Communications team, as well as other major departments and stakeholders, discussing briefs and conceptualising original or evolutionary ideas.
- Develops concepts together with the Design Team, Campaigns Managers and Copywriters and proposes graphical solutions to various communications problems.
- Designs advertising artwork, including offline and online, with graphical solutions that convey key messages effectively.
- Prepares marketing materials including press-ready files for flyers, brochures, inserts, posters and other printed collateral.
- Continuously develops and nurtures corporate identity design, including brand guidelines, logos, etc.
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible outcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts / Design or similar discipline. Postgraduate studies are considered an asset.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Graphic Design in a corporate environment.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign, Acrobat Pro.
- Familiarity with macOS environment. The Design Team uses iMac computers.
- Good understanding of the print production process.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.