Generation Y is recruiting a Graphic Designer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks a Graphic Designer.
- Works with digital marketing managers so as to find the best solution to our clients' needs.
- Presents designs to internal stakeholders and explains the reasons behind decisions made.
- Creates newsletters, banners ads, presentations, corporate identity or other relative material.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design or related field (nice to have, but not necessary).
- Proven experience, preferably 1 years in a professional environment.
- A strong portfolio.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both written & spoken.
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo