BLISSPROJECTS is recruiting a Graphic Designer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- BLISSPROJECTS is a company that deals with all aspects of visual communication and advertising. Our creative team is formed by experts with vision and innovative ideas in the fields of design, advertising and multimedia.
BLISSPROJECTS entered the world of visual communication in September of 2003 and offers services such as: visual communication, electronic and print advertising, e-media, multimedia applications, web design & development, mobile advertising (sms campaigns) & mobile applications (iPhone / iPad, Android, Windows Mobile).
- We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer with fresh ideas and design attitude, who will take on the design of client projects and deliver every project on time, based on a specific briefing, with a minimum supervision. You’ll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions, work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager and develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the client’s objectives. You should be a hands-on design professional with experience on visual communication, branding, packaging, digital marketing and have a good understanding of printing processes, materials and methods, social media design specifications and multitasking flexibility.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Communicating with both senior and junior team members.
- Supporting the rest of the creative team throughout the execution of projects.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Pay serious attention to detail.
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Review and deliver print-ready documents for production.
- A very creative and friendly environment with all necessary tools and equipment for highly productive work.
- Working on a vast variety of clients, products and services from various business sectors.
- Design work involves sitting and working on a computer for long periods of time.
- Job satisfaction comes from creating high-quality artwork and building a solid reputation. You will also be able to use your creative powers to solve problems.
- Although the work is mostly office-based, travel within the working day to meet clients or join the team for project presentations may be required.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (CS4 and above).
- Excellent knowledge of Mac OSX operating system.
- Experienced user of image banks.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Very good knowledge of all major Social Media Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Google+ etc.).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Web design knowledge will be highly appreciated.
- Photography knowledge will be highly appreciated.
- Video/Animation knowledge will be highly appreciated.
- A minimum of 3+ years previous experience working in a design studio, advertising company or as a freelance graphic designer is highly recommended.
- Apart from technical and drawing skills.
- Extensive design portfolio – (digital design is a plus).
- Excellent understanding of typography.
- Deep understanding of branding and marketing.
- Able to take project from start to finish with minimum of supervision.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Ability to show creativity and innovation under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs accordingly.
- Effective networking skills to build contacts.
- Full-time employment, Monday to Friday.
- Working hours are typically 8 hours a day.
- Extra hours are likely when deadlines are approaching.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Social Media Profiles
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις