Graphic and Digital Designer
Upstream is recruiting a Graphic and Digital Designer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Upstream is a leading mobile technology company providing 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services. Our Zero-D service provides free access to the internet essentials to 250 million users. Our security platform, Secure-D, in 2018 processed over 1.8 billion mobile transactions and blocked over 63,000 malicious apps in 16 countries. We work with over 60 mobile operators, across more than 45 high growth markets.
- We are looking for a Graphic and Digital Designer to join Product Marketing team, work closely with Products and Corporate Marketing teams on producing beautiful, unique and engaging design executions across all brand channels including website, social media, newsletters and print. Our ideal candidate is someone who is ideas-led and can apply intelligent, creative thinking to a range of different mediums. He or she needs to ensure that our digital creative product marketing material remains leading edge and that the quality of our delivery is upheld.
- Working experience of a minimum of 3- 4 years in both graphic and digital design.
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Motion design/Animation software.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design.
- Excellent user of mailchimp for newsletters.
- Any programming languages would be a plus.
- We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
- Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.