GR-Cloud Open Source Solution Specialist
IBM is recruiting a GR-Cloud Open Source Solution Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- IBM Global Technology Services is looking for technical sales people to join our team. We are a group of sales people with cloud subject matter expertise focused on helping IBM clients define and execute on their journey to cloud. We recognize that the cloud strategy for most corporations includes a diverse multi-cloud environment and we want to help our clients leverage open source solutions to solve real world challenges in moving, migrating, and managing cloud solutions.
In this role, you will support IBM’s Journey To Cloud growth strategy by enabling our clients to plan and execute on their cloud platform, DevOps, and infrastructure strategies. You'll be responsible for building strategic relationships with executives and key business leaders to promote IBM’s portfolio of cloud platform solutions, including hybrid cloud and cloud native application development, and container management.
- Sell Red Hat based cloud solutions while working within a defined market vertical.
- Promote the value of IBM services around Red Hat as part of a larger cloud solution.
- Advise clients on the best path to move from virtualization to a container based solution on a hybrid cloud using Red Hat technologies and services.
- Gain trusted advisor status with senior IT execs within assigned accounts as part of pipeline development and efforts to develop long term relationships.
- Work closely with the dedicated IBM client teams to identify opportunities and provide services sales support specific to Red Hat solutions.
- Develop high level cloud strategies for IBM clients as part of a consultative sales cycle.
- Take identified opportunities and drive them through a defined sales process to closure.
- Lead technical sales discussions with clients from executive to C-level.
- 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying solutions sales role or other technical sales role.
- 3+ years of experience focused on cloud platform technologies, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, Red Hat OpenShift, and/or other Open Source solutions.
- Competitive knowledge of the container industry including Red Hat OpenShift, Docker, and Pivotal.
- Experience with a diverse set of cloud platforms: IBM Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure.
- Working knowledge of enterprise DevOps processes and technologies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to generate client materials for presentations.
- Ability to collaboratively sell solutions in a highly matrix environment.
- Balance of sales and technical skills with creative thinking skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- English and Greek fluent.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.