GHs Area Sales Representative (ASR)
OPAP is recruiting a GHs Area Sales Representative (ASR), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The purpose of the GHs Area Sales Representative (ASR) based in Athens is to establish and ensure compliance with the standards and operating policies in Gaming Halls Operations network as well as to exploit market opportunities and reach set targets. The ASR ensures the implementation of company’s strategies, while he/she promotes the overall team effectiveness.
- Develops and manages Gaming Halls strategic placement to ensure maximum penetration in the specific area (accountable for 20-25 Gaming Halls).
- Takes full ownership in designated area and a key-account approach to important partners.
- Executes a daily visit plan of 1 to 5 store visits ensuring alignment with OPAP partnership agreement, including store outline and standards.
- Ensures Gaming Halls’ operation according to OPAP’s standards and commercial policy; executes sales strategy and works towards enhancing Gaming in-store experience.
- Assures that the Gaming Halls operate within the Hellenic Gaming Commission framework.
- Supports, coordinates and trains GH staff, operators and/or owners assuring a customer service excellence experience; gives advices regarding optimum shift scheduling and effective crisis management.
- Manages Gaming Halls to achieve sales targets.
- Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Monitors and communicates the KPIs regularly, providing feedback and benchmark and taking corrective actions when necessary.
- Provides insights and regular feedback on actual performance to Regional Sales Manager.
- Continuously communicates and creates relationships with staff and owners to understand perfectly the local environment so as to identify possible threats and opportunities.
- Ensures that the financial obligations of the Gaming Hall owners towards OPAP are fulfilled on time
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Finance or relevant field. Also a Postgraduate Degree will be preferable.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales as Key Account / Area Manager in retail or FMCG business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English languages (oral and written).
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Customer service excellence with commitment to quality.
- Results-driven, self-motivated with passion energy and positive attitude.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and decision making ability.
- A genuine team player that works efficiently both on its own and within a team.
- Willingness to travel, valid driving license (category b).
- Fulfilled military obligations, in case of a male candidate
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.