Blueground is recruiting a General Manager, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are currently recruiting a General Manager to lead our operations in Athens. The GM position is one of the most exciting and impactful roles at Blueground. As the leader of Athens office and a member of Blueground’s global leadership team, you will own your P&L and manage all business activities: from hiring your team, to on-boarding and marketing units, to building strong relationships with the local real estate industry. You will be responsible for scaling the Athens market. If you like ownership, leadership and hustling, while being very strategic and analytical in your approach, this is the right role for you.
- Owning the P&L for Blueground's Athens business.
- Scaling a best-in-class team for business development, operations, sales and client experience.
- Defining city priorities and goals, and managing performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Staying actively educated on Athens real estate trends to adapt and refine leasing strategy.
- Shaping and sharing best practices with the rest of the network towards the constant efficiency improvement of our global operations.
- Being the face of Blueground in Athens - local PR and networking events.
- Collaborating with Product, Marketing and Technology teams to meet the needs of local market.
- Relevant experience (at least 5 years) in leadership roles and ideally managing own P&L and building a high-performing team.
- Entrepreneurial drive, adaptability, and focus on results.
- Ability to work independently, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Analytical and data-driven decision making.
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Stock options plan.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai.
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.