Fundraising Executive Officer
Emergency Response Center International (ERCI)
Emergency Response Center International (ERCI) is recruiting
a Fundraising Executive Officer, to be based in Lesvos, Greece.
- Emergency Response Center International (ERCI) is a Greek non-profit organization that provides emergency response and humanitarian aid in life threatening environments.
ERCI’s activities are expanding both in Search & Rescue (SAR)- Refugee Response and educational projects to support youth in refugee camps.
- The Fundraising Executive Officer will be responsible to guide and organize the actions to raise funds. Furthermore, he/she will conduct search for potential funding agencies (in Greece & worldwide).
- Actively approach sponsors and donors using various methods to drive fundraising.
- Evaluate ERCI’s needs and work closely with the Finance team as well as relevant staff to develop proposal budgets.
- Coordinate with the Heads of the organization’s projects on the planning, development and submission of donor proposals.
- Maintain a list of potential donors and their specific funding preferences and deadlines for proposal submissions.
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data.
- Academic background in CSR, Sales, Project Management or PR Communications.
- Minimum 2 years experience in fundraising department.
- Network of donors will be considered a plus.
- Demonstrated experience of writing winning proposals.
- Ability to evaluate proposals and make technical recommendations for improvement.
- Budgetary and financial reporting skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Send your Documentation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject "Fundraising Executive Officer".
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις