Fundraising Executive Officer
Emergency Response Center International (ERCI)
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE CENTER INTERNATIONAL (ERCI)is a Greek nonprofit organization that provides emergency response and humanitarian aid in times of crisis. ERCI’s philosophy is to identify the gaps of humanitarian aid and step in to assist in the most efficient and impactful manner. Currently ERCI has 4 active programs working with refugees in Greece in the areas of Search and Rescue, Medical, Education and Refugee Camp Coordination.
Emergency Response Center International (ERCI) is recruiting
a Fundraising Executive Officer, to be based in Lesvos, Greece.
- Emergency Response Center International (ERCI) is a Greek non-profit organization that provides emergency response and humanitarian aid in life threatening environments.
ERCI’s activities are expanding both in Search & Rescue (SAR)- Refugee Response and educational projects to support youth in refugee camps.
- The Fundraising Executive Officer will be responsible to guide and organize the actions to raise funds. Furthermore, he/she will conduct search for potential funding agencies (in Greece & worldwide).
- Actively approach sponsors and donors using various methods to drive fundraising.
- Evaluate ERCI’s needs and work closely with the Finance team as well as relevant staff to develop proposal budgets.
- Coordinate with the Heads of the organization’s projects on the planning, development and submission of donor proposals.
- Maintain a list of potential donors and their specific funding preferences and deadlines for proposal submissions.
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data.
- Academic background in CSR, Sales, Project Management or PR Communications.
- Minimum 2 years experience in fundraising department.
- Network of donors will be considered a plus.
- Demonstrated experience of writing winning proposals.
- Ability to evaluate proposals and make technical recommendations for improvement.
- Budgetary and financial reporting skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Send your Documentation via email to email@example.com, with subject "Fundraising Executive Officer".