Functional Analyst – SAP Master Data
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
Functional Analyst – SAP Master Data, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 291 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 108 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
- The SAP Senior Functional Analyst will act as a liaison between the CoE and the different Operating Companies in scope, in collaboration with the local IT Demand organization. He/she will identify, analyze, define, and document detailed specifications & designs of the master data objects in her/his assigned domain of master data to support project and business objectives.
- Translates business needs into advanced capabilities and best practices based on best in class standard packages.
- Allows for localization and enhancements of the package justified by a business case enabling better business capabilities.
- Creates corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Proposes solutions, configures the system and writes detailed functional specification.
- Supports Integration Tests and UAT.
- Delivers best in class, operable and sustainable business solutions with an optimal balance and integration between the different elements: Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Business Processes, Business Organization, IT Organization.
- Provides day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting (L3) for all European Operating Companies in scope, in the context of the overall Operational Support Organization in place, in liaison with the vendor support organization.
- Follows applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the master data platform focussing across SAP and integrated systems.
- Identifies and proposes business process and/or system enhancements to provide additional Business capabilities with a clear Business Case in collaboration with the vendor.
- 5-7 years prior experience in SAP applications, with a minimum of 3 year experience in SAP Retail.
- Master Degree in Information Technology or relevant field.
- Expert Knowledge of general SAP IS-Retail concepts like Assortments & Listing, Master Data (Articles, Sites, Vendors & Customers), PRICAT, SAP MM, SD .
- Expertise and knowledge in the following areas is considered an asset: SAP ALE, iDoc, SAP ABAP, BAPI, User Exits, LSMW.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken. Knowledge of French or Dutch will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Solutions (Office, Provision, Visio).
- Proven expertise in project management, escalation, process management and business systems requirements definition.
- Proven problem solving skills and identifying solutions.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environments.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, including teamwork and cooperation.
- Advanced communication and influencing skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Traveling up to 30% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.