Full Stack Engineer
Warply is recruiting a Full Stack Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Warply is a mobile marketing toolbox that powers up monetization, loyalty and engagement.
With Warply brands can take control of their communication channel, directly talk to customers by sending direct marketing campaigns to their Smartphones.
- We are looking for a gifted Full stack engineer, to work closely with Warply Engage team in Athens, Greece.
- Develop back end microservices using python and implement data pipelines in R.
- Develop new user-facing features using frameworks such as Ember, React, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap using client MVC and MVVM archtecture.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop functional prototypes from wireframes and mockups.
- Integrate web applications with restfull back-end services.
- Implement APIs and extend existing functionality.
- Design and implement optimal data storage and retrieval in polyglot environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science, mathematics, physics or online certifications.
- Proven background in web development using HTML5, CSS3 and bootstrap components.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and web sockets.
- Proficient experience of code versioning tools, alongside a github account.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing industry and work environment.
- Back end hands on development experience with Python or Node.
- Proven mobile development experience with Reat Native.
- Experience of working for a big client portfolio, consisting of top-tier brands, apps and publishers.
- High-growth potential and skills development.
- Creative and fast-paced working environment with offices in downtown Athens.
- Competitive Salary 24k-36k per year, depending on skills.
- Quarterly attributed bonus based on targets.
- Paid vacations and access to office gym.
- Contact us for more details or apply with your CV, cover letter and git account at: email@example.com.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Git account