Tradeline is recruiting a Full-Stack Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Tradeline is the world’s first post-trade workflow automation platform for the commodity trading industry. We are a fast-growing, goal-driven team of highly motivated professionals, committed on eliminating operational and procedural overhead, as well as market inefficiencies in commodity trading. Since our inception, we have been devoted to providing the CT industry with the most robust, user-friendly software solutions possible.
- As part of the engineering team, you will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for engineers to accelerate our work on existing and future products.
- Gather requirements for new integrations and product features, plan and code the implementation and manage its rollout.
- Write scalable and maintainable production code.
- Keep up with latest back-end trends, as well as front-end best practices.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions.
- A minimum of 2 years of full time industry experience developing and maintaining web apps in production.
- At least a year of experience with Node.js.
- At least a year working with a modern frontend framework (preferably Angular or React).
- Above average knowledge of container technologies. We use Docker.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and familiarity with NoSQL (preferably MongoDB or CouchDB).
- Good understanding of testing (unit, integration, functional).
- State of the art workstation setup.
- Great office location in the center of Athens.
- Competitive salary.
- Company sponsored breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks, coffees and fruits throughout the day.
- Annual educational budget for training, certifications and conference attendance.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.