Full Stack Engineer (.Net)
EXUS is recruiting a Full Stack Engineer (.Net), to be based in
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- As a member of our development team you will have the opportunity to be a part of a culture that promotes innovation, tries to make things simple and aims to develop products that set the next wave. If you are a results-focused engineer with strong technical skills and you want to work in an Agile Environment we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Develop product modules by producing clean, efficient code.
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve the product.
- Participate in analysis, design, implementation and review of product development modules.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Ensure that the Definition Of Done is covered upon delivering product features.
- Review and debug code.
- Since many of EXUS' clients are abroad, you should be available for small trips (5% of you total working time).
- Computer Science or relevant discipline University Degree.
- Problem analysis and solving skills with at least 4 years of programming experience.
- Excellent programming skills in C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Good knowledge of Oracle / SQL Server databases (experience in writing stored procedures, views, functions).
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and Web Services.
- Willingness to obtain and transfer knowledge.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Working experience in Product Development.
- Experience in developing banking applications.
- Knowledge of Source Control and Continuous Integration Tools.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Medical Plan and other benefits.
- Modern facilities and recreational areas.
- In House restaurant with low cost daily lunch.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.