Upstream is recruiting a Full-Stack Developer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Upstream is a leading mobile technology company providing 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services. Our Zero-D service provides free access to the internet essentials to 250 million users. Our security platform, Secure-D, in 2018 processed over 1.8 billion mobile transactions and blocked over 63,000 malicious apps in 16 countries. We work with over 60 mobile operators, across more than 45 high growth markets.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic junior Full-Stack Developer to join our Software Development team in Athens, Greece. You will be part of a very competent software team and you will be able to contribute in all phases of the development process. You will be engaged in building the Web based User Interfaces of our core products, both public facing and internal, used in projects worldwide.
- You will be building new, creative products on both the frontend and backend.
- You will work with our existing development team on team projects.
- You care about writing clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- You are comfortable in reviewing, testing, and debugging code.
- You will be troubleshooting and supporting existing products and infrastructure.
- Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience with React, AngularJS or similar frameworks.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive Web Authoring.
- Experience in consuming web services and REST APIs.
- Experience with versioning systems ( git ).
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Eager to work with leading-edge technologies and willing to learn new technologies.
- Reliable and dedicated professional with clear thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure and meeting deadlines in sometimes challenging situations.
- Experience in cross device and cross browser support.
- Experience with JQuery and legacy browser support.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Any backend experience with NodeJS and/or PHP will be appreciated.
- We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
- Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.