Epignosis is recruiting a Frontend Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Epignosis is a leading technology vendor specializing in eLearning solutions. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, Epignosis builds training software to help companies of all sizes deliver online training easier and at a reasonable price.
We are a growing, profitable tech firm with offices in San Francisco, London, Athens, Lefkosia and Heraklion. Our product portfolio includes TalentLMS, a popular cloud based LMS for companies of all sizes, eFront, a cutting-edge enterprise grade LMS, and TalentCards, a mobile microlearning solution. We strive to balance usability, simplicity and fit-to-purpose solutions, paired with robustness and strong potential. We firmly believe that great companies are built on empathy, integrity, diversity & simplicity.
- On the Front End team, we are continuously innovating and improving the user experience across all products. We are obsessed with crafting rich, elegant and performant user interfaces that deliver value to users within our eLearning services ecosystem. We partner closely with product owners, designers, and back-end engineers to create frictionless eLearning experiences.
- Transformation of UI/UX design wireframes into actual code.
- Code and optimize scalable web/mobile applications & websites for maximum performance/speed.
- Bind our front-end and back-end services together.
- Monitor, test and continuously optimize your designs.
- Deliver modern, testable and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with software engineers, product owners, designers, and analysts to improve product usability.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
- Ensure that our customers’ experience is the very best it can be.
Who you are
- You have experience in web development (more than 4 years).
- You have experience and enjoy working in an agile environment.
- You are adaptable, resourceful and able to develop effective solutions to .
- You know your way around CSS3 and pre-processing tools, such as LESS and SASS.
- You mess with modern front-end frameworks (React, Vue JS, AngularJS).
- You have experience in PHP and jQuery.
- You are passionate about web technologies, exploring data, usability, design, and performance.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, know how to handle cross-browser compatibility issues and find ways to work around them, and can communicate your ideas.
- You pay great attention to detail and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You value team success over personal success.
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar area.
- Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing.
- Experience working with Wordpress.
- Familiarity with image authoring tools like Photoshop.
- Core understanding of SEO principles.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Private health insurance plan.
- Ticket restaurant benefits.
- Gorgeous office space.
- Professional and personal development.
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals.
- Work/life balance ― i.e., we go big AND we go home.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.