Front Office Manager
Atlantica Hotels & Resorts
Atlantica Hotels & Resorts is recruiting a Front Office Manager, to be based in Kos, Greece.
- Atlantica Hotels & Resorts is seeking for a Front Office Manager, for its resort Atlantica Marmari Beach in Kos.
- Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Schedules the front office staff.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. Ie flash report, allowance etc.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
- Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager of at least 2 years in 5* hotels.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of German language.
- Please submit your CV with a recent photo.
- Communication will only take place with the candidate(s) meeting the requirements of the position.
- The company manages all requests in absolute confidentiality.
- CV's that will be incomplete will not be taken into account in the selection process.