Front-End Web Developer
Softomotive is recruiting a Front-End Web Developer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our development team in a full-time working position. Essential to this role is a very good knowledge of at least one major Web development framework (like ASP.NET, Angular or React). Come join us if you are a passionate Web developer looking to work in a team of motivated professionals. We like solving problems, writing code and innovating in the global RPA space.
- Working with your team to create new features for our WinAutomation and ProcessRobot products.
- Troubleshooting and debugging defects in existing code.
- Writing the highest quality code you can deliver using team coding conventions.
- Having your code reviewed and participating in code reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software developer.
- Proven professional experience in front-end Web development.
- Very good knowledge of at least one Web development framework (ASP.NET, Angular 2+ or React).
- An eye for detail and critical mindset.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- A competitive salary package.
- An attractive health insurance coverage.
- The best lunch in town for free.
- Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
- Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
- Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online.
- Company sponsored wellness programs.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.