Front-Εnd Web Developer
Pobuca is recruiting a Front-Εnd Web Developer, to be
based in Athens, Greece.
- Pobuca-SiEBEN is a software house that has been functioning in the Greek market since 2000. We develop our own software, Pobuca Suite, as well as provide integration services for Microsoft and also network services. We are certified Microsoft and Cisco partners and have been awarded twice the Microsoft partner of the year award.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, health insurance plan, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
- We are seeking a qualified Front-End web developer for design and implementation of a dynamic, data driven Web Application. The Front-End web Developer is responsible for translating the UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application in addition to integrating with back end services. The role will serve as the bridge between design and technical implementation, taking an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
The Web Developer duties include designing, coding, unit testing, using design patterns, learning new technologies, and becoming an expert in parts of the system. The Web Developer will work closely with the Development Lead and Business Analysts to ensure that all the development deliverables meet the requirements.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Assess technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Design and development applications using modern web technologies.
- Optimize applications for performance and load.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in Computer Science relevant field.
- Programming and algorithmic logic.
- Computer Science or related Bachelor degree.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- CSS Preprocessors such as SCSS or LESS.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Anglular or React.
- ES6+ or Typescript.
- Familiarity with Gulp or Webpack.
- Consuming RESTful APIs.
- Use of Git or TFS version control systems.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers or clients.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including private health insurance plan, flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.