Front-end Software Engineer (transfer services)
ANIXE Hellas is recruiting a Front-end Software Engineer
(transfer services), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We were "born" in 2014 from one of the biggest touristic group of companies, the FTI GROUP, as an initial step of automating the back-end workflow of the travel industry. We started as Project Beagle and seemed more like a project, providing support on existing applications. Through time, though, we created new goals, have grown rapidly and ended up exceeding our own limits. Now, as ANIXE Hellas we have become a fully-functional delivery center combining software engineering, design and support services, building software products that numerous destinations (DMCs) around the globe use.
Our mission is to create a new holistic software product for the travel industry like any other has ever existed before, transforming the B2B travel needs from a fragmented, siloed process to a fully integrated, interactive and intuitive one.
- You will be part of a Scrum-based team that specializes in building a B2B web application for transfer services for the tourism industry. We embrace pair-programming, while we are not afraid to take ownership of our tasks. The stack we use is comprised of Java 8, Spring Boot 1.5+, Angular 7, Node.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL following a microservices architecture.
- Being a Front-end Software Engineer, your focus will be on writing clean code and more specifically:
- Developing angular components.
- Translating UI/UX designs/mock-ups to HTML/CSS documents ensuring cross-browsing compatibility.
- Collaborating heavily with other team members (they love to share their knowledge and solve problems as a team).
- Being involved in Unit testing.
- Constantly having an open-minded way of thinking.
- Willing to learn and experiment with new technologies in order to grow as a professional.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS and SCSS.
- Good understanding of W3C standards and browser-compatibility issues.
- Ability to work with the code repository (GIT).
- Eager to learn and experiment with new technologies and new standards.
- Good communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- A sharing-knowledge-with-other-team-members attitude.
- Working experience with Angular or any other MVC framework.
- Familiarity with CI/CD (we use Gitlab).
- Familiarity with State Management like ngRx.
- Exposure to agile development methodologies.
- We'll believe and trust in you and your abilities and teamwork is an unbreakable value for us. You will have the opportunity to work among unique people and create solutions together.
- Flexible working hours.
- Very good remuneration package.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Training according to your needs.
- Open and friendly colleagues and a fun environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief).
- Relaxed dress code.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.