Front End Developer
Warply is recruiting a Front End Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Warply is a mobile marketing toolbox that powers up monetization, loyalty and engagement.
With Warply brands can take control of their communication channel, directly talk to customers by sending direct marketing campaigns to their Smartphones.
Using the power of push marketing campaigns (email/PUSH/In App/SMS messaging) brands allow their mobile users to purchase goods and services directly from their smartphones.
Warply allows precise targeting and personalised communication leveraging audience, location, behavioural and consumer data.
- We are looking for two talented front end engineers, to work closely with Warply Engage team in Athens, Greece.
- Develop new user-facing features using frameworks such as ember.js, angular.js, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Using client MVC and MVVM archtecture.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop functional prototypes from wireframes and mockups.
- Integrate web applications with restfull back-end service.
- Implement automated UI testing, functional and unit tests.
- B.S. in Computer Science, mathematics or physics.
- Proven background in web development using HTML5 , CSS3 and bootstrap components.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and web sockets.
- Proficient experience of code versioning tools, alongside a github account.
The following will be a plus:Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing industry and work environment.Back end hand on development experience with Scala, Python or Node.
- Experience of working for a big client portfolio, consisting of top-tier brands, apps and publishers.
- High-growth potential and skills development.
- Creative and fast-paced working environment with offices in downtown Athens.
- Competitive salary and monthly attributed bonuses.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Send your Documentation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org writing job position on subject.