Front-End Developer – React.js
Vodafone is recruiting a Front-End Developer - React.js,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Vodafone Greece is a member of Vodafone Group Plc, one of the world’s leaders in telecommunications, with a strong presence in the country’s mobile, fixed and internet market.
At Vodafone we recognize that our business success and growth is based on our people.
We seek to attract, develop and retain the talent in HR, to ensure unceasing achievement of business objectives and priorities. Our goal is to be perceived as a team with exceptional abilities.
- Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. Being part of an agile team, Front-End Developer will contribute in designing and implementing Vodafone’s high volume and high impact web applications.
- Collaborate with Vodafone business and product teams to develop Vodafone’s digital initiatives.
- Contribute, as member of an agile team, in the research, analysis, design development and testing of solutions that best suit business and technology strategy.
- Collaborate with conversation analysts, architects and other developers to produce just enough design.
- Ensure technical integrity and quality control consistency throughout the development life-cycle.
- Participate in code reviews and shared knowledge.
- Transform functional requirements to technical user stories and assign business value.
- Collaborate with mobile and web development teams to develop features from conception to launch.
- Partner with vendors and technology teams in order to produce solid and state of the art deliverables.
- Help in removing technical impediments raised by team(s).
- Communicate with project teams throughout all project stages.
- Computer Science or Engineering background.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in design and develop software using the following technologies:
- Front end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Relational dbs (oracle db, sql, plsql),
- SOAP, WSDL, Restful Web Services.
- Proficient understanding of responsive design.
- Knowledge of system architecture, system sizing and/or J2EE components.
- Ability to learn and adapt technology to develop solid client solutions.
- Working experience in agile environments/teams will be highly appreciated.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving, multi-project team environment.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Self-motivated and self-managing with strong interpersonal skills.
- Fulfilled military services (for male candidates).
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health & Medical Insurance.
- Smart Working – 1-day / week work from home.
- Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
- Gym, Sports, Excursion weekends & Special events.
- Restaurant, entertainment areas, hairdresser, etc.
- Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are.
- Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.