Generation Y is recruiting a Front-end Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks Front-end Developer.
- Responsible for interpreting and executing designs correctly.
- Solve problems and adapt quickly to new web design and application trends.
- Develop functional and appealing web and mobile-friendly sites based on usability.
- Use a combination of markup/template languages to write web pages.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Excellent Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of responsive design principles.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems, especially Git.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Team player as well as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- University or College Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant degree.
- Equivalent work experience of 2 years (Preferably in an agency environment).
- Online portfolio a plus, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of Invisionapp a plus, but not necessary.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo