Food and Beverages Manager
IKEA is recruiting a Food and Beverages Manager, to be based in Larissa, Greece.
- IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and counts 5 stores in Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), 1 in Cyprus (Nicosia) and 1 in Bulgaria (Sofia). IKEA – House Market also operates 7 Pick-Up-Points (1 in Rhodes, 1 in Patra, 1 in Chania, 1 in Heraklion, 1 in Komotini and 2 in Bulgaria (Varna & Burgas).
We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values. We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance. We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a diverse group of people who value working together. You will enjoy an open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
- For our store in LARISSA, we are looking for: IKEA Food and Beverages Manager.
- Reporting to the Store Manager.
- Ensuring that the IFB business operates in accordance with the HACCP and ISO standards and regulations.
- Ensuring that all (company and legal) safety and security guidelines are followed in your areas of responsibility.
- Achieving the sales budget set by the store manager for the business areas of your concern.
- Controlling, Steering and following up all operating costs, P&L elements and KPIs related to your area of responsibility.
- Offering the best possible service to our customers and having them as your first priority.
- Selecting, developing and maintaining a motivated team capable of producing the agreed objectives.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a managerial position in Food & Beverage, Restaurant or hospitality industry.
- Customer Focus.
- Commercial thinking.
- Very good People management skills.
- Drive for Results.
- Good planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of HACCP & ISO standards.
- Very good command of the English language and knowledge of MS Office.
- University Degree, (a Post Graduate degree will be considered as an asset).
- Career and development prospects in one of the most successful commercial groups in the Balkans.
- Extensive continuous training.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.