WIND is recruiting a Financial Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Financial Analyst” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Prepare analytical financial results per segment on a monthly basis, providing Year-on-Year trends and variances versus initial Budget and Rolling Forecasts.
- Prepare a full set of financial, commercial and strategic KPIs, including the company’s performance commentary and outlook, which are presented to top management.
- Apply new deployments and enhance the company’s financial reporting ERP upon new product’s launch.
- Provide specific reports to the National Telecommunication Providers Committee due to the company’s regulatory commitment.
- Prepare reporting pack for Investors Relationships purposes, both on a quarterly and an annual basis.
- Provide ad-hoc reports in order to support marketing and commercial controlling decisions.
- MS degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- 4-6 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA etc) highly appreciated.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
You are perfect if you also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.