WIND is recruiting a Financial Analyst (Operational control), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Financial Analyst” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budget, business plan, forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Perform very good level of cost analysis, communication with budget owners.
- Responsible for budget transfers, POs budget control, contracts review and vendors evaluation.
- Ensure monthly closing data accuracy in respective area of responsibility and BPC update.
- Monthly reporting to budget owners and upper management team.
- Monitor and controls all budget areas through reconciliation and analytic tools in order to prepare meetings to communicate departments’ monthly actual performance and agree next steps on budget execution.
- BSc degree in Accounting , Economics or Finance or other related discipline.
- MSc degree will be considered as a must.
- 4 or more years of working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (mainly MS Excel and Powerpoint).
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
You are perfect if you also have:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.