Blueground is recruiting a Financial Analyst, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to join our finance department based in Athens. The role will act as a Finance Business Partner for a Blueground city, focusing on providing valid financial management information to the VP of Finance in order to facilitate decision support, resulting in growth of revenues and profitability.
- Work on and provide the analysis of monthly financial and performance metrics for revenue and direct costs in the pursuit of improving the cash flow and operations efficiency of your assigned city.
- Partner with the respective city GM by providing interpretation, undertaking proactive analytical and other investigations, contributing to developing a better understanding of the business financial results and improving operational performance.
- Manage and drive through process changes that will positively affect working practices and financial reporting.
- PnL and Cash flow forecasting.
- Support the senior management with ad hoc financial analysis and reporting projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics from a top-tier university.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience preferably in a multinational company or within the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Good communicator and strong inter-personal skills.
- Being open to innovation and new ways of working and can-do attitude.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Fluent in English and Greek.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.