Blueground is recruiting a Financial Analyst, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to join our finance department based in Athens. The role will act as a Finance Business Partner for a Blueground city, focusing on providing valid financial management information to the VP of Finance in order to facilitate decision support, resulting in growth of revenues and profitability.
- Work on and provide the analysis of monthly financial and performance metrics for revenue and direct costs in pursuit of improving cash flow and operations efficiency.
- Prepare and report monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as requested, to support the central and per country consolidation of the annual budgeting and forecast process.
- Support the senior management with ad hoc financial analysis and reporting projects as required.
- Update accounts receivable/payable in the business system and perform reconciliations according to market (under responsibility) needs.
- Perform basic accounting duties for assigned market i.e. daily transactions with vendors, suppliers etc, bank reconciliations, update of accounts statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics from a top-tier university.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferably in a multinational company or within the financial services industry.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Fluent in English and Greek.
- Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.