Field Sales Representative
OPAP is recruiting a Field Sales Representative, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- Field Sales Representative implements retail sales activities of Indirect Retail Channels Team in the field and ensures high level of quality standards in the distribution channels through Points of Sales in Eastern Macedonia and Thrace regions.
- Identifing and implementing the optimum number of stores per area, ensuring the achievement of the targeted sales volume, market share and company presence.
- Implementing the regular POS visit plan within the area of responsibility (Eastern Macedonia and Thrace) with emphasis on daily route effectiveness and efficiency.
- Implementing effective placement of merchandising materials and optimization of product positioning in order to maximize brand awareness and visibility of POS.
- Ensuring optimum stock levels through efficient stock management by systematically monitoring and reporting on supply chain and product issues.
- Assisting POS to comply with the operational standards and to achieve quantitative and qualitative goals by providing advices to Agents regarding merchandising actions.
- Communicating and implements responsible gaming policies as set by the company and relevant regulatory institutions.
- Developing and maintaining business relations with retailers within the area of responsibility in order to achieve abiding and sustainable collaboration with the company; shares with them relevant market insights to improve operational and commercial effectiveness.
- Evaluating partners and store locations for the POS network expansion and oversees POS launching administrative activities.
- Identifing and communicates marketing and advertising opportunities, participating in the preparation of associated budgets.
- Preparing monthly and weekly reports.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or any other relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in sales field in Merchandiser or Sales Representative roles in retail sector.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and to build fruitful partner relations.
- Knowledge of OPAP’s product portfolio will be desirable.
- Customer service excellence with commitment to quality.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, with passion, able to take the right initiatives, demonstrating energy and a “can do” attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to perform well under strict deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Ability to adapt easily in a dynamic environment, be flexible and feel comfortable in a large matrix organizational scheme.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- A genuine team player who works efficiently both on its own and within a team.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English languages (written and oral).
- Willingness to travel, valid driving license (category b).
- Fulfilled military services (for male candidates).
- Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun.
- Modern & award winning workplace environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Competencies’ & Career Development opportunities.
- Private health coverage.
- OPAP Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Indicate the source of the job postition in your application: douleuw.gr.