SingularLogic is recruiting a Field Engineer, to be based
in various locations, Greece.
- SingularLogic is the No 1 Greek Software Vendor and one of the largest Integrated IT Solutions Group in Greece.
Its activities comprise of the development and distribution of business software applications, design and implementation of Integrated IT Solutions for large enterprises of the private and public sector, including distribution and support of well-established international IT products.
- SingularLogic in the context of its dynamic growth and development, is seeking for a: Field Engineer (Athens & Thessaloniki)
- On site Hardware installation, Support, repair of Retail and IT Equipment.
- Assist users in resolving software/hardware/system related issues by phone, remote, on site.
- Provide workaround steps for customers to prevent or minimize impact of problem reported.
- Investigate and address issues using remote access tools.
- Confirms support contract status and determines whether requested support is in scope of the contract.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field, Electronic Engineer.
- At least 6 months experience providing end user support in an IT/computer-related field ideally in Hardware System Support services.
- Prefer experience with Networking, Computing, Hardware support, Printers.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, Windows Operating Systems, basic Networking Equipment.
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English.
- Very good level of analytical and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.