Experienced Mobile Applications Developer
Accenture is recruiting an Experienced Mobile Applications Developer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As an Experienced Mobile Applications Developer, you will be responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance by leveraging the most current Mobility trends. You will envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture's Mobility solutions using standard delivery assets to improve clients' delivery approach.
- Documenting business requirements and re-engineering business and/or IT processes.
- Performing application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing).
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software.
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities.
- Proposing ideas for using digital and mobile technologies to address client issues and challenges.
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Statistics, etc.), ideally combined with MBA.
- Solid understanding of the iOS SDK.
- Experience with connecting iOS applications to back-end services via RESTful APIs.
- 2 years’ experience.
- Proficient with Swift.
- Familiarity with Objective C.
- Experience with TDD and testing frameworks.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.