Experienced COBOL Professionals
Accenture is recruiting Experienced COBOL Professionals,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As an Experienced COBOL Professional, you will be responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs to improve our clients’ services by translating their strategic goals into real technology solutions, developing business cases, IT strategies and roadmaps. You will be working at the border of Business and IT to envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture's solutions to improve clients' delivery approach.
- Documenting business requirements.
- Supervising team.
- Performing application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing).
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics etc.).
- Knowledge of COBOL.
- Previous working experience in functional projects of at least 2-3 years.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.