Executive Assistant to the CEO
PeopleCert is recruiting an Executive Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, a global leader in certification industry is looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support our CEO by handling a wide range of executive support-related tasks in a timely and professional manner.
Main duties include desk research, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate can identify and address the needs of senior managers making sure that everything runs smoothly and special projects are on track.
- Provide high level administrative and secretarial support.
- Take notes in meetings and produce minutes.
- Carry out desk research and analysis, produce reports.
- Undertake special projects.
- Support the CEO by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating and screening telecommunications.
- Maintain the CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO office and internal departments.
- Produce information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Between two (1) and four (4) years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a fast paced international environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek language. Additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). ECDL certification will be considered an asset.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις