Events & Exams Associate
PeopleCert is recruiting an Events & Exams Associate,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- Are you obsessed with organising and planning social events? Do you feel excited about providing the best of service during a planned event? PeopleCert, a global leader in certification industry, is looking for an Events & Exams Associate. The Events & Exams Associate is responsible to organize and execute the corporate events and exams by handling the hospitality, travel and accommodation arrangements as well as the coordination of the procurement and logistics functions regarding the conduct of the exams or events.
- Manages all exam related services falling within the department’s scope.
- Identifies solutions, services and products as needed by the business, making relevant proposals.
- Organises corporate events, seminars and/or trainings.
- Manages travel related services, including hotel, ticket bookings and travel expenses.
- Plans, prioritizes and handles diligently assigned activities.
- Coordinates with the event requestor(s) and/or other stakeholders the consolidation of accurate specifications for the event and manages the assigned preparatory works.
- Monitors the events/exams purchase requests and approval processes until closure.
- Monitor the events/exams expense forms and approval processes until closure and control versus budget.
- Identifies venues for the conduct of exams and events, providing alternative sourcing options.
- Negotiates with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Monitors product/service delivery and invoicing.
- Monitors suppliers’ performance and evaluate supplier base, recommending modifications when necessary.
- Maintains well organized file depository regarding purchase requests, purchase orders, supplier’s tenders, contracts, invoices and other important documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics & Supply management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in event management, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Project management & negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Extra languages desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable.
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification is desirable.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.