Vodafone is recruiting an ESB Consultant, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Vodafone Greece is a member of Vodafone Group Plc, one of the world’s leaders in telecommunications, with a strong presence in the country’s mobile, fixed and internet market.
At Vodafone we recognize that our business success and growth is based on our people.
We seek to attract, develop and retain the talent in HR, to ensure unceasing achievement of business objectives and priorities. Our goal is to be perceived as a team with exceptional abilities.
- ESB Consultant is end to end accountable for the design and delivery of high quality technical solutions & projects, in the area of Provisioning & Activation, Middleware.
- Active role in High Level & Low Level Design in the area of Middleware.
- Review requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification on time/budget/scope.
- Define appropriate architecture and other technical solutions so as to make recommendations to Business.
- Participation in full Software Development lifecycle & technical advice to development team.
- Incidents management in Systems integration.
- Good knowledge and development experience in IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and WebSphere Application and Process Server (WAS, WPS).
- Knowledge on Business Process Execution Language (BPEL).
- Development skills in XML technologies including xquery/xpath.
- Knowledge of web service development (i.e. WDSL, SOAP).
- Experience with database technologies (SQL).
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail.
- 4 years of similar experience.
- Higher education in Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Applications of Telecommunication Companies (Operation Support Systems/Business Support Systems).
- Integration Development platforms.
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB).
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health & Medical Insurance.
- Smart Working – 1-day / week work from home.
- Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
- Gym, Sports, Excursion weekends & Special events.
- Restaurant, entertainment areas, hairdresser, etc.
- Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are.
- Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.