ERP Business Analyst
OPAP is recruiting a ERP Business Analyst - Tora Wallet, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- Tora Wallet S.A., member of OPAP Group, is an Electronic Money Institution, licensed and regulated by the Bank of Greece, employing talented and highly knowledgeable people in the area of payments, e-money and other innovative services. We are operating through a wide network of certified representatives spanning the Greek region, which includes OPAP stores and other retail locations, while at the same time preparing to launch our unique electronic channel offerings.
The ideal candidate will be a member of the Information Technology team, aiming to help business implement technology solutions primarily in SAP Business One ERP, but also in other functions / applications as needed, in a cost-effective and timely way by determining requirements, designing business processes and communicating them clearly to IT development teams (internal and external) and business stakeholders.
- Investigates and uncovers the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and gathers any related information.
- Analyzes accounting business requirements and technologies, processes and business needs, and proposes solutions to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Cultivates collaborative relationships across teams to build a deep understanding of unit-specific ERP system technology needs.
- Helps functional units leverage the ERP system and ancillary applications to align their operating models, processes, and workforce with the larger company vision and strategy.
- Leads workshops; performs analysis of business requirements and transforms them into functional specifications so that both Business stakeholders and IT Development team are aligned on the desired outcome.
- Performs business process mapping and business process reengineering.
- Prepares Business Requirements Documents, Business Specification Documents, Test Cases, Manuals, Training Material and Business Process documents; communicates approved documentation to IT development teams (internal and/or external).
- Continuously checks documentation for quality, consistency and accuracy.
- Develops project plans and provides project management assistance; provides post project implementation support.
- Verifies the quality of the products and services delivered by IT and suggests improvements.
- Timely notifies if there are scope/quality risks (not covered functionality, unspecified SLAs etc.) within the Project/Program stream.
- Challenges vendors proposed solution effort / cost, in order to ensure alignment with requirements and cost effectiveness.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field. MSc degree will be preferred.
- Significant experience working with SAP Business One, or other similar ERP software.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar business analysis related role.
- Experience with software development methodologies (Agile, waterfall, etc.).
- Experience with documenting business/functional requirements and processes, test cases, manuals and training material.
- Experience with business process mapping and reengineering.
- Proficient MS Office user.
- MS Project & MS Visio user.
- CBAP/CCBA, PMI-PBA certifications are desirable.
- Familiarity with use cases development and user acceptance testing.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and decision making skills.
- Self-motivation with strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within time constraints.
- Creative thinking, with solution finding mindset and results orientation.
- Team spirit and ability to cooperate at all levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written, in Greek and English, both in business and technical language.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.