Enterprise Architect- Presales
UniSystems is recruiting an Enterprise Architect- Presales,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Our Pre-sales/ Bid management team, part of the Enterprise Sales & Solutions department, is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join them!
The candidate will be responsible for the definition, implementation, and execution of the processes for the composition, development, and documentation of the Enterprise Architecture of complex IT Projects. He or she will also be responsible for the coordination of all Enterprise Architecture activities in response to request for proposals (RFPs) by understanding technology products, vendor strategies, and customer preferences.
- Analyze technical requirements and specifications (received by tenders or clients).
- Manage the overall design and architecture of the proposal, including research, internal meetings with technical and solution teams, costing.
- Manage and coordinate all technical aspects of RfP / RfI responses.
- Create documented technical responses to the RfP / RfIs.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations that clearly communicate the offer value proposition.
- Participate in training / events on new technologies from vendors / partners.
- Update knowledge on specialized solutions from vendors / partners.
- Act as trusted advisor and provide high level guidance and direction on project teams regarding architectural aspects.
- Obtain and maintain certifications in relevant fields of expertise.
- Continuously gain awareness on new standards / technologies in ITC architectural aspects.
- University/College degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or other relative discipline.
- At least 3 years of relative working experience in the IT/Telecoms market.
- Vast knowledge of Infrastructure Technologies (IT Systems, Virtualization, Storage, Networking) and Platforms (e.g. Middleware, RDBMS).
- Certifications in TOGAF and vendor’s technologies (such as HP, Dell/EMC, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco etc) will be considered an asset.
- Excellent use of English language (verbal & written).
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Professional development through agile methodologies, coaching, trainings and certifications.
- Private Health Insurance Plan for employees and their family members.
- Mobile and data plan.
- Restaurant area, free coffee and tea and candy vending machines.
- Fitness activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.