Educational Programme Senior Officer
ActionAid is recruiting a Educational Programme Senior Officer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1972, ActionAid has been fighting poverty worldwide for over 30 years. In 2013, ActionAid's work reached 15 million people in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
At ActionAid we take advantage of over 30 years of knowledge and experience in fighting poverty. We don't impose solutions, but work with communities over many years to strengthen their own efforts to throw off poverty.
- Does empowering people to claim their rights sound challenging to you? Do you think you can make a difference in the lives of the most marginalised people?
ActionAid Hellas is searching for an Educational Programme Senior Officer to join a global movement of committed individuals working to further human rights and defeat poverty.
We are an independent, international organization that has been working since 1972, with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
We are currently recruiting a dynamic professional with an Academic degree in Humanities, Education, Social Sciences, or other related field and at least two (2) years of working experience in project management, preferably in EU funded projects related to Development Education. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication (Greek and English) and interpersonal skills along with attention to detail and ability to monitor planning activities and budgets under strict deadlines.
- Support and administer operational activities & tasks for EU funded projects.
- Communicate with EU partners and stakeholders and coordinate the execution of relevant activities.
- Promote and disseminate project’s actions.
- Support the planning and implementation of interactive educational programs with children of all ages.
- Monitor of expenditure and budget of assigned EU funded programs.
- Participate in all actions of the Development Education Department and provide support to additional needs and activities.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package, along with a friendly working environment. We provide personal development opportunities, as well as opportunities to have a real impact on our societies. We embrace creativity and diversity. We operate as an equal opportunities employer, welcoming all applications regardless of gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or beliefs, etc.
- To apply, e-mail your CV along with a Motivation letter to: email@example.com until the 9th of December 2018, mentioning the job title in the subject line.
- Applications, not accompanied by a cover letter will be excluded from the selection process.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date. Should you not hear from us this time, do not be disappointed. Keep on following us on www.actionaid.gr to find a job opening that matches your profile. We will treat all applications provided as strictly confidential according to GDPR legislation.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις