E-commerce Key Account Manager
L'Oréal is recruiting an E-commerce Key Account Manager
Products Division, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
- E-commerce Key Account Manager for Consumer Products Division.
Did you know that e-commerce growth in L’oreal globally equals with our 3rd biggest market? Are you curious to work in a team where beauty and technology do a perfect match? Do you want to work with some state of the art AR tools and much more?
As an e-commerce Key Account Manager for the Consumer Products division , you will be responsible for building and managing long-term e-commerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the division’s online presence. Additionally, you will be responsible for overseeing the division’s online sales and monitoring sell-in and sell-out excellence.
More specifically, the e-commerce / KAM will:
- Develop and grow your brand profitably and sustainable. That’s a big ask but this is a stellar opportunity. You’ll achieve it with the right strategy – and our people.
- Activate the right business drivers by drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization) to maximize sales.
- Ensure User Experience for our products/brands in our partners' eshops, including Design & Aesthetics, Content, and Navigation, Branding / Marketing, Performance, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Ensure that all ecommerce activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose.
- Collect and connect working knowledge on the e-retailers.
- Leverage local constraints and maturity in e-commerce activation.
- Drive Growth, Develop and implement creative solutions to drive and convert more visitors.
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with e-commerce partners, driving sales evolution.
- Develop plan, KPIs and Goals to achieve for each e-commerce partner.
- Identify new e-commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans.
- Prepare and present products proposals to future and current e-commerce partners.
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance.
- Analyze and interpret e-commerce partner’s sales report to identify strengths, development areas and business opportunities.
- Previous experience in e-commerce is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Proven experience of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work at pace, coping with ambiguity.
- Strong customer service & process improvement philosophy.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge.
- Proficient knowledge of English language.
- Full time.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.