E-Commerce Business Analyst
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
E-Commerce Business Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chains with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and more than 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 370 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- The job holder is responsible for the planning, analysis, design and implementation of business applications and process improvements. Assignments include identifying, analyzing and developing e-Commerce systems; assisting in guiding business system practices, working on complex companywide system integration projects.
- Coordinates e-Commerce projects and initiatives related to products which support the overall web and mobile experience.
- Acts as a liaison between different teams (IT, Business group, BI, Retail Operations, Logistics, Customer Experience) to tackle business challenges.
- Solves difficult business questions deriving insights from data and presenting solutions in a logical and convincing way.
- Derives qualitative insights through a deep understanding of customer touch-points including customer reviews & feedback, site metrics and competitive analysis to create compelling improvement in the customer journey.
- Acts as a cross-functional partner with digital marketing, brand marketing, site merchandising and web operations, measuring channel performance and creating new digital initiatives.
- Performs QA audits and site monitoring.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree related to Marketing, Digital Marketing, e-Commerce, Computer Sciences or Business studies.
- 3+ prior experience in e-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Mobile Apps, UI/UX, Reporting tools, Web Analytics software, preferably Adobe Omniture.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience with data collection and feed management, tag management, data governance, requirements gathering, and quality assurance.
- Understanding of traffic drivers with e-Commerce marketing channels including SEO, Paid, Email, retargeting and display advertising.
- Strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Advanced multi-tasking and organizing skills, with emphasis on detail.
- Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness.
- Good written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work closely with users, cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- The company offers a very competitive remuneration package, training and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.