Driver Operations Manager
Welcome is recruiting a Driver Operations Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- Oversee and support the driver operations teams by making operational improvement suggestions on the daily work.
- Monitor all aspects of the recruitment process, back office support, quality assurance and emergency hailing for the department.
- Manage team activities, inspire, coach and develop all team-members to build trust and accountability.
- Optimize the procedures, documentation and internal control processes by providing tech-savvy and innovative ideas.
- Ensure operational model functions with the highest number of transfers and the least number of cancellations at the same time.
- Continuous monitoring of all active destinations globally.
- Identify operational issues and help improve processes to increase driver engagement.
- Define KPIs and monitor the team’s performance.
- 3-5 years proven work experience as an operations leader/manager in transfer, transportation, urban commuting or tech industries will be preferred.
- BA degree in Business Administration or in Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics.
- Master will be considered as an extra asset.
- Team-spirit and ability to lead by example.
- Passionate, committed and results-oriented.
- Track record with a fast growing company from early-state to maturity is highly preferred.
- Very technically proficient and a quick learner of new technologies and apps.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Vibrant and fresh work environment at the center of Athens.
- Indefinite contract with great career path potential.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- Snacks, refreshments & fruits.
- Monthly company drinks & activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.