Director of Treasury
Blueground is recruiting a Director of Treasury,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking for a dynamic, hands on Director of Treasury to join our high performing team, based in Athens. The role will report to our Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for the newly formed treasury team. This is a challenging position with a leading part to play in the growth of our accounting and finance function. To succeed in this role, you will need to enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be adaptable, flexible and committed to continuous optimization and improvement within the function.
- Capital structure analysis and reviews.
- Supporting business unit finance and group corporate finance activities.
- Maintaining and reporting on daily cash management and position for all entities/bank accounts.
- Managing and monitoring processes for corporate credit cards and bank account access/authorization.
- Managing and administering cash management processes and systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Reviewing, choosing, assessing money making accounts and interest-bearing financial products.
- Tracking closely all elements/items of our financing cash flow (corporate bonds, loan agreements, bank loans and other financial products) along with their interest and principal payback schedules.
- 8+ years if experience in Corporate Treasury/Finance function, Commercial Banking.
- Familiar with financial modelling and/or accounting/financial statement analysis.
- Experienced in cash management, lending products, financing cash flow analysis.
- BA/BS in finance or other related field.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English is required for this role.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.