Director of Sales – EMEA
Blueground is recruiting a Director of Sales - EMEA,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all that guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 3,000 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 400 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
- We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving.
- Build and run a growing sales function driving Blueground’s revenue growth.
- Develop and implement a plan with both tactical and strategic sales initiatives including sales tools, sales scripts, partnerships and others.
- Recruit, develop and mentor sales team members.
- Review current KPIs and enhance metrics as required to drive performance.
- Improve/standardize processes and enhance sales excellence across the board.
- Promote and preserve effective and open communication between departments.
- Create new business accounts through strategic implementation and execution plans.
- Perform sales forecasts and analyses on sales leads and current accounts.
- Work with internal reporting tools and integrate data insights to support the sales strategy.
- Act as a leader during Blueground's hyper growth stage.
- 5+ years of experience building, leading and scaling sales team with a consistent track record of meeting and surpassing sales targets.
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced and "get the job done" culture.
- Strong leadership and change management skills.
- Deep understanding of European cultures and business norms to enable you and your team to sell across Europe.
- Innovative thinker who can offer feedback to our Product to improve the day to day of the sales function.
- Experience with Salesforce, Drift and other technology tools to promote efficiency and scalability is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial curiosity, with demonstrated ability to build teams and/or businesses.
- Excitement to adapt to an expanding environment.
- Strong follow-up and attention-to-detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve strategic issues.
- Experience in working closely with other executives and leaders across functions.
- Workstation of your choice.
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.