Digital Sales Manager
Citrix is recruiting a Digital Sales Manager, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
- As a Digital Sales Manager, you will manage a team of talented and skilled sales specialists, driving the day-to-day execution of sales activity to exceed the business performance targets and developing & coaching your team members.
- Lead team to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual team targets by generating sales pipeline, accelerating active opportunities and driving to .
- Lead team to actively engage accounts to drive up-sell and cross-sell opportunities based on strategic plans and needs.
- Accurately forecast, assess risk and identify exceptional performance plans in weekly deal and pipeline reviews with senior management.
- Lead team members through example.
- Lead customer sales calls, demos and experience sessions using collaboration technologies to model and train employees.
- Coach teams continuously to excel at opportunity management and forecasting accuracy to successfully plan and prioritize weekly, monthly and quarterly engagements, e.g. through joint customer calls.
- Coach team members in modern sales and communications tools & techniques to effectively reach, sell to and manage Citrix customers, including coaching the team on all methods of customer engagement.
- 5+ years of Cloud and/or SaaS based sales experience.
- 2+ years of sales management experience is essential.
- A proven track record of successfully leading teams of 8 or more.
- Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to coach team to successfully drive sales over phone, email, video and modern demonstration tools.
- Superior leadership skills with the ability to enable high performers to deliver and motivate under-performers to improve.
- Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers around specific industry drivers.
- Knowledge of Citrix products and services preferable.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.