Digital Marketing Specialist
Sleed is recruiting a Digital Marketing Specialist, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Sleed is a human centric and client satisfaction oriented Digital Marketing and Web Development firm, specializing on performance marketing and e-business development. It serves each client uniquely, operating as its 360 dedicated web team. Sleed’s human centric approach includes their clients as well as their team members.
- Sleed, a digital marketing agency with many years of field experience and a strategic partner of Google, is looking to fill an associate position for a Digital Marketing Specialist. Candidate’s main responsibilities will include a mix of digital marketing. The candidate will be handling specific customer accounts that will be allocated and will be a member of a 5-6 member team.
Their primary responsibility will be to implement the marketing strategy of each client by creating, monitoring and managing campaigns of the customer. The role includes a multichannel approach as the candidate will work with a variety of digital tools, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Email Marketing Platforms, Affiliate Networks and Google Analytics on a daily basis. He / she would also provide consultation and guidance to the customers, aiming to further expand and develop their business and their revenues. The candidate will be responsible to ensure increased customer satisfaction levels, business growth of customers and growth of the team and company.
Digital Marketing Specialist can be promoted to Digital Account Manager after a significant period of successfully serving an adequate range of customers from multiple industries and several sizes and also has managed and guided sufficient number of teammates.
- Create PPC campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and any other marketing platform and/or tool the company is using.
- Day-to-day management of all paid media client accounts including bidding, optimization, testing, client inquiries & requests, seasonal adjustments, and roll-out of new campaigns and promotions.
- Create and dispatch HTML email campaigns by using platforms and tools that clients and company has selected.
- Develop ad copy recommendations.
- Research keywords and potential targeting options provided through platforms either during customer reporting stage or during customer acquisition efforts.
- Monitor and respond to comments submitted in social media profiles of customers, based on guidance provided per each client.
- Develop, schedule and upload social media content.
- Develop customer reports by aggregating and analyzing information from web analytics tools.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on advertising spend (RoAS).
- Analyze campaigns performance and propose optimization actions.
- Provide brief and ensure timely delivery and provide feedback on visuals delivered by third party partners.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Freely share knowledge, insight, best practice, tactics and ideas.
- Ensure knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
- Moreover, the ideal candidate will continuously search, analyze and propose solutions to both the company and their clients.
- 1 year of experience in digital marketing related positions and/or e-business, business consulting, marketing.
- Proven working experience on Digital Media Buying.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Marketing or Statistics.
- Familiar with Paid Media platforms and programmatic advertising, including Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for paid promotion, targeting, and measurement.
- Established sense of duty and ownership.
- Fluent in Greek & English.
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Analytical thinking and capability to understand business requirements.
- Ability to translate business indicators into actionable strategies.
- Leadership and target oriented culture, combined with an internal urge to grow teams, clients and people.
- Knowledge and experience in e-commerce, e-business and marketing.
- Google AdWords Certification, Bing Ads Certification, and/or Google Analytics Certification.
- Work at a pleasant, creative, human-centered environment.
- Continuous self-development and education.
- Work on exciting fast-growing projects.
- Competitive salary matching the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Career development opportunities.
- Dog friendly space.
- Sleed goody bag upon arrival.
- In house gym & ping pong table.
- Pyjama day once a month (work remotely).
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.