Digital Marketing Specialist
PeopleCert is recruiting a Digital Marketing Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the execution of all activities related to e-commerce and digital campaigns. The successful candidate will, among other, design, implement & monitor e-commerce campaigns according to our digital marketing strategy, in order to achieve the desired results. If you know how to creatively use online marketing tools and if you are a Digital Marketing enthusiast, we will be glad to accept your application.
- Design and implement e-commerce campaigns and initiatives to maximize ROI.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered according to deadlines and meet business goals.
- Monitor campaigns performance and constantly strive to optimize it.
- Manage external agencies running digital campaigns for PeopleCert.
- Provide reporting and analysis on campaign results.
- Coordinate with internal teams (designers, copyrighters, product owners) for all tasks relevant to digital marketing initiatives.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Optimize the sales funnel of PeopleCert e-commerce properties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar discipline.
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in online marketing, ideally in an e-commerce company.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Extra languages desired.
- Proven hands-on experience in SEO, Google Ads campaigns in Search, Display, YouTube. Google Ads Certification in Search Advertising is required. More Google certifications are a plus.
- Experience in managing Facebook Ads accounts and programmatic media buying.
- Expert in website analytics platforms (eg. Google Analytics), using advanced tools like Segments, Goals, Funnels and Attribution modeling. Google Analytics certification, past work on Conversion Optimization Projects and knowledge of CRO Platforms are a plus.
- Highly proficient in Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager, spreadsheet apps. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS is a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.